Thursday, 30 December 2010

Old Frocks for a New Year

I have pretty much made up my mind to spend New Year's Eve under a duvet, watching Upstairs, Downstairs which I've been saving.With gin.But if I were venturing out, these are some of the frocks I would like to wear.


Timeless Vixen Vintage is my favourite Etsy vintage shop- all the pieces are museum quality, often never-worn samples. This red cocktail dress is a classic.



Isabelle gown by One Vintage


 Red House Vintage on ebay has great dresses - even in large sizes like this yellow number. I'm a real sucker for velvet dresses, there's something infinitely festive about it. This dark green one is from ebay too, and the blue velvet number is from Atelier Mayer.




Juno Says Hello has an EPIC green velvet full length gown that comes with its own cape. Could be straight off the set of Downton Abbey/Upstairs,Downstairs.

Vintage Seekers has this amazing 1920s blue lace gown. Swoon.



What are you wearing for New Years Eve?

2 comments:

chantal said...

ooh gorgeous! the dark green and the one from sugarland especially! WANT

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have the beautiful dark green dress!!!!! it would be perfect for my formal! I could wear it to extra nice events. absolutely gorgeous

Related Posts with Thumbnails