Saturday, 20 April 2013

The Kasbah in Rabat



One of the things I really loved about Morocco was the mix of cultures; sometimes I felt like I was in Africa, other times Spain, or the Middle East, whilst everyone spoke French. Then there was the kasbah in Rabat; which looked like it had been plucked off a Greek island and placed on the north coast of Morocco!
I've said this before, but I'll say it again: I love how interesting even the most mundane things are in other countries- I thought this street sign was beautiful.





Apparently they use the colour blue because mosquitos hate it!


One day I'd love to have a blue and white kitchen with beautiful Moroccan tiles in it. I'm saving up for these books:
If you're interested in Interior Design, you should definitely check out  Fabric of my Life by Kate Baxter who was also on the trip.


I was a guest of the Moroccan Tourism board and Royal Air Maroc.



Related Posts with Thumbnails